Expensify is an absolute must. It has been around for a number of years and has become one of the shining lights in the move towards mobile finance on the move.
In fact, let’s be forthright: Expensify is the Evernote of finance.
Who wants to kick keeping track of receipts and wading through masses of paper?Sure, holding onto your receipts is very important for the tax guy but I’d rather keep the physical copies in my files and find what I need electronically.
Here are ten quick benefits of why Expensify is so essential.
- have all your relevant receipts and financial transactions in the cloud;
- be able to utilise every mobile or web-enabled device you have to keep tabs on your business (or personal) purchases;
- save receipts to reports, by month, by project – however you wish to do it;
- you can update your expenses on the move and take pictures of all your receipts with your phone;
- add certain bank accounts (and transfer your transactions) onto Expensify, thus saving lots of time inputting details into a spreadsheet;
- use add-ons and plugins for web browsers thus enabling you to take a screenshot of email receipts;
- assign tags and keywords to particular receipts;
- add categories for particular transactions;
- add fuel mileage (which it works out for you!);
- work out your time (and costs)
…. and much more.
There are paid-for facilities and functions, such as an unlimited Smart Scan service which allows you to take a photo of a receipt and it fills out everything for you.
Once you’re ready to save a report, it’ll save them as a PDF for you.
Expensify is an essential bit of kit! Go and try it today.
- Add your details
- Send it to your client.
- Get a PDF copy via email
- It even emails to remind you to check you’ve been paid by your due date.