Tools We Love: Followerwonk
How many of you properly analyse your twitter activity? Or indeed that of your followers?
Well, this week’s digital tool of the week is Followerwonk, one of my favourite twitter analytics tools which really gets to the heart of understanding more about your followers.
If you want to make the most of twitter marketing and know about your followers and the people you want to follow, then this is a tool for you that should pay many dividends for you.
In a nutshell, Followerwonk is pretty powerful and allows you to really dig deeper into the demographics – much of which is free, although a freemium model allows you to dig a lot deeper.
The tool has a number of key features to back this up. For example,
- a variety of different metrics through which to analyse twitter uses (age, influence, following, etc);
- an ability to identify people you want to follow based on demographics and then follow them directly using Followerwonk;
- you can delve deeper into the followers of the person you are interested in (languages, how active they are, average age).
- knowing what times your followers are on twitter the most, great for knowing when to schedule tweets or if you’re trying to engage twitter users in discussions.
- in terms of following trends, it’s important to know who’s useful to you and who’s not. You can identify those followers you want to hold on and how and who you don’t need to follow anymore.
- Usefully too, the tool also allows you to export your findings to a CSV file and saves recent searches.
I’m thorough impressed with Followerwonk and believe it will go a way to building up your twitter following and followers and garner some success. Most definitely add this tool to your armoury of twitter analytics tools!
For more info: web. www.followerwonk.com // tw. @followerwonk.
Till next week’s Digital Tool of the Week….