- This event has passed.
Code Club Volunteer Training – Birmingham
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Code Club is a nationwide network of after-school coding clubs for children. All our clubs are led by volunteers and this training is designed to give volunteers all the information they need before they start running a Code Club.
The training will cover:
- What is Code Club?
- Volunteering with Code Club
- Working effectively with schools
- An introduction to Scratch & the Code Club projects
Who is the training for?
- Anyone who is considering running a Code Club and would like some more information before they sign up
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
Volunteering for Code Club will be the best thing you do this year. Guaranteed.
Refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions in advance of the session please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you there.
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 from 17:30 to 19:30 (BST) – Add to Calendar
- Birmingham Central CAS Hub – Hub Rooms MP295 (Cisco Academy) Birmingham City University, Millennium Point, Birmingham, B4 7XG – View Map
Share the action:
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Code Club
- Event Tags:
- birmingham, cas, cas hub, central birmingham, code, code club, codeclub, coding, coding for kids, digital, kids, millennium point, training, volunteer
- Tim Wilson
- View Organizer Website
- Birmingham Central CAS Hub
ub Rooms MP295 (Cisco Academy) Birmingham City University, Millennium Point
Birmingham, B4 7XG United Kingdom + Google Map